1. What currencies can I use for payment on GoTen platform?
There are two currencies that can be used for payment on GoTen platform:
(1) US Dollars (USD)
(2) Pounds (GBP)
2. How to pay for the orders on GoTen platform?
You can pay for the orders in the following ways:
(1) Payoneer can be used to recharge or pay for the orders directly.
(2) Payoneer account and currency are needed before recharging or payment.
(3) Recharge and pay in real-time.
(1) Recharge the balance via Payoneer in your GoTen account.
(2) Pay for the orders with the recharged balance.
(3) The balance can be withdrawn, but only to the payment method of your original payment.
3. How to Add/Delete a Payment Method?
1. To use a payment method, like Payoneer, you should add a corresponding payment account at first;
2. When you use a payment method to pay, the selected payment account should be consistent with the actual payment account you use. Otherwise, you can't complete the payment;
3. Successfully paying an order with a payment account is deemed to have successfully bound the payment account. As for a payment method, you can bind up to 3 accounts.
4. In the settings of "Billing information," you can add, edit, or delete an unbound payment account. However, once bound, the payment account can't be edited freely. If you want to make any change, you need to submit an application and obtain approval.
5. Should any information change with a bound payment account, such as email address, first name, last name, you can't proceed to pay with it. However, you can apply to delete the account, and add the payment account again by using the latest information.
Have any questions?
Please feel free to contact us. Our team is always happy to hear from you.
1) You may sign in to your GoTen account and contact your account manager.
2) You may directly submit your question here.
< FAQ of GoTen Dropshipping Platform < FAQ of Shipment & Warehouse< Returns & Replacements Policy