1. What currencies can I use for payment on GoTen platform?
There are two currencies that can be used for payment on GoTen platform:
(1) US Dollars (USD)
(2) Pounds (GBP)
2. How to pay for the orders on GoTen platform?
You can pay for the orders in the following ways:
(1) Payoneer can be used to recharge or pay for the orders directly.
(2) Payoneer account and currency are needed before recharging or payment.
(3) Recharge and pay in real-time.
(1) Paypal can be used to pay for the orders directly.
(2) Paypal account and currency are needed before recharging or payment.
*N.B.: To enable PayPal as a payment method, please contact your account manager and submit an application.
(1) The accepted credit cards include: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.
(2) At present, credit card payment method only supports payment for orders and cannot be used in recharge.
(3) Credit cards can be used to pay for orders in US dollars, pounds, and euros, and the handling fee for transaction is: 3.25% of the total order price+$0.17/€0.15/￡0.13.
(4) Because we currently do not support card binding with the GoTen platform, please directly enter the card number and CVS during the payment process. And you need to re-enter it when paying again.
(5) For orders paid with a credit card, if there is a refund in/after the sales, the refund amount will be returned to your account balance of the GoTen platform, and this part of the refund amount can't be withdrawn.
(1) Recharge the balance via Payoneer in your GoTen account.
(2) Pay for the orders with the recharged balance.
(3) The balance can be withdrawn, but only to the payment method of your original payment.
3. How to Add/Delete a Payment Method?
1. To use a payment method, like Payoneer, you should add a corresponding payment account at first;
2. When you use a payment method to pay, the selected payment account should be consistent with the actual payment account you use. Otherwise, you can't complete the payment;
3. Successfully paying an order with a payment account is deemed to have successfully bound the payment account. As for a payment method, you can bind up to 3 accounts.
4. In the settings of "Billing information," you can add, edit, or delete an unbound payment account. However, once bound, the payment account can't be edited freely. If you want to make any change, you need to submit an application and obtain approval.
5. Should any information change with a bound payment account, for example, the email address, you can't use it to pay. However, you can apply to delete the account, and add the payment account again by using the latest information.
4. Handling Fee
No service charge will be included in the prices of products that come with free shipping from 9:00 a.m. (PST), August 31, 2020. Henceforth, when topping up your account or paying for orders, you will have to pay the handling fee according to the payment method you choose. As for different payment methods, the specific rates are as follows:
||Handling Fee for Transaction
||Handling Fee for Top-up
||Handling Fee for Remittance
| PayPal* - USD
| PayPal* - GBP
| PayPal* - EUR
| Credit Cards - USD
| Credit Cards - EUR
| Credit Cards - GBP
| Bank Transfer
||Subject to specific bank transfer rates
Note: Because handling fees are charged by third-party payment processors after new billing rules take effect from 9:00 a.m. (PST), August 31, 2020, handling fees will not be returned in case of refunds of orders shipped. The rest of the order amount will be returned to the balance of your GoTen account. Handling fees will not be charged if you use the balance to pay for orders.
Have any questions?
Please feel free to contact us. Our team is always happy to hear from you.
1) You may sign in to your GoTen account and contact your account manager.
2) You may directly submit your question here.
< FAQ of GoTen Dropshipping Platform < FAQ of Shipment & Warehouse< Returns & Replacements Policy