• Sign in
  • Create Your Account
  • |
  • Getting started
  • |
  • |
All Categories
Help document
After-sales Services

 

 

Chapter 1 Conditions of Use

Service Object:

Users of Shenzhen Qianhai Guantong Network Co., Ltd

Time Limits for After-sales Services:

Any applications for after-sales services must be submitted within 3 months after order shipping status shows “delivered”. Overdue applications for after-sales services will be rejected.

Requirements of After-sales Services:

①  Appropriate evidences for orders that meet the requirements of after-sales service shall be submitted within a specified time. For detailed requirements, please refer to the following after-sales services categories.

 

② Orders that shipped successfully from our oversea warehouses, except for orders intercepted and canceled before shipment.

 

 

Chapter 2 After-sales Services Categories

  1. About Products

1.1 Product Quality

Applications for such after-sales services shall be submitted with appropriate evidences, such as email screen shots, pictures and dynamic videos of defective products.

PS: Only continuous and dynamic videos can show the problems of products.

 

①  As for products with subtle defects but do not affect their normal functions and use, if you accept partial refund, then we will refund you (refund amount will be not higher than 30% of your product price); If you don’t accept partial refund, we will send you Return Label (hereinafter called RL) and you should send RL timely to your customer. We will resend products or refund you when we receive your return products.

 

②  As for products with severe defects and affect their normal functions and use, we will send you Returns Label (hereinafter called RL) and you should send RL timely to your customer. We will resend products or refund you when we receive your return products.

 

1.2 Not As Described

Appropriate evidences shall be submitted and the defects shall be indicated in your application. After-sales services will be unavailable if it is caused due to your mis-operations in your listings.

 

①  If there is only subtle differences between products pictures, descriptions & specifications and physical products, and there are no exaggerated product functions and wrong descriptions; then after-sales services will be unavailable

 

②  If there is huge differences between products pictures, descriptions & specifications and physical products, and exaggerated product functions and wrong descriptions, we will give you a full refund and goods shall be sent back to our warehouses.

 

  1. About Users

2.1Incorrect Address

We will refund you 80% of product price, if you can return goods to our warehouse. (The remaining 20% amount is deducted as freight and some relevant handling fees)

2.2Wrong Orders or Personal Reasons(No Defects of Products)

If your customer requires refund & return services on account of their personal reasons (no product defects), we can refund you 80% product price after we receive your customer’s return products (we don’t bear the back freight and don’t support freight collect service, and the remaining 20% amount is deducted as freight and some relevant handling fees)

We will offer you two choices: return & resend and return & refund services on account of your mis-operation when ordering. We will handle this after-sales services after we receive your customer’s return products and give you a 80% refund (we don’t bear the return freight and don’t support freight collect service, and the remaining 20% amount is deducted as freight and some relevant handling fees)

 

3. About Logistics

3.1 Damaged Goods

Applications for such After-sales services and relevant evidences, such as email screen shots or damaged goods picture, shall be submitted within 5 working days(in case of holiday, it shall be automatically postponed) after your order shipping status shows “delivered”

PS: Only continuous and dynamic videos can show the problems of products

①  If the product is damaged severely and lose its functions, we will refund you or resend products after verification.

②  If the product is damaged slightly and doesn’t affect its functions, we will give you a reasonable refund, and full refund is unavailable. (Amount for refund will not higher than 20% of product value)

 

3.2        Package Loss

If track number doesn’t update for 7 days (in case of holiday, it shall be automatically postponed), then it is judged as “package loss”. We will resend the products or give you a full refund. If your customers receive it in the future, please advise them to refuse the package or to pay for the order amount.

 

3.3 Prolonged Shipping

As for prolonged shipping, namely shipping time that exceeds 10 days (in case of holiday, it shall be automatically postponed), we will resend the products or give you a full refund.

 

 

4. About Warehouses

4.1 Send the Wrong Products

Application for such after-sales service must be submit within 5 days (in case of holiday, it shall be automatically postponed) after order shipping status shows “delivered” and you need to submit the pictures for our verification. After verification, your customer needs to return the product to our warehouses, when we confirmed we have received return product, we will refund you or resend the correct product.

4.2 Spare Parts Missing

Application for such after-sales service must be submit within 5 days(in case of holiday, it shall be automatically postponed) after order shipping status shows “delivered” , and you need to submit the pictures for our verification. After our approval, following 3 after-sales services for you to choose

  1. Resend the spare parts, then we will resend spare parts to your customer.
  2. Return & refund, then we will refund you when we received your return products.
  3. Partial refund, then we are willing to compensate you an amount no higher than 30% of product price.

 

Chapter 3 Supplementary Terms and Conditions

1. No false evidence shall be provided. After the falsification of the evidence, the after-sales order shall not be accepted.

2. As free shipping products that sending from our oversea warehouses, if you need to send it via some other paid logistics, the freight can’t be refunded.

3. If there is any changes in service terms and conditions of our oversea warehouses, we will announce them on our platform, official micro-blog, Wechat Official Accounts and official group, please check them timely.

4. As for significantly not as described products, we will remove them or correct the descriptions after our verification and announce it on website bulletin board. You may make adjustment timely, if not, any after-sales service will be rejected when we have made such an announcement.

5. Matters not covered by this service agreement may be settled through negotiation according to the actual situation

6. Rights to make a final explanation on this terms and conditions of after-sales services have been reserved by Shenzhen Qianhai Guantong Network Co., Ltd

  • Getting started
  • QQ online

    福建业务: Click here to send me a message
    广东业务: Click here to send me a message
    其他区域业务: Click here to send me a message
  • So scan, let's focus on WeChat

  • Phone

    手机号:18059185796
  • Partner

Goten distribution platform 粤ICP备18090319号-1