Do you need a convenient way to deliver goods to your online customers? Are you bothered that you do not have enough space to store all your products? Do you want to conduct a retail business without having to keep the inventory?
Then, yes, dropshipping is for you. It does all the work for you. This article will take you through the process of dropshipping, especially dropshipping from Walmart. You have no reason to worry about Walmart. In addition, reports indicate that more than 30% of online retailers are engaged in dropshipping.
What Is Walmart Dropshipping?
There are only three parties involved in dropshipping. You, the seller; the buyer; and the store who acts as the supplier also.
Walmart is the world's largest company by revenue. It engages in the retail and wholesale business. It is, in fact, considered to be the largest discount retailer in the world. Now, seeing as Walmart is on almost every e-commerce platform, this is how its dropshipping business works. You, as a vendor wants to sell a Walmart product to an online buyer; Walmart, as the dropshipping supplier and product keeper allows you to ship the product directly from them to your customer.
Why Choose Walmart Dropshipping?
Walmart Dropshipping: Pros
1. Next Day delivery: Walmart allows you to ship your products with a Next Day delivery option. This attractive feature assists you in getting more customers for yourself on any of the e-commerce platforms such as eBay, Shopify, and many others.
2. Dropshipping from Walmart also provides you with an unbelievably long list of products to sell. You have access to almost every product available on Walmart.
3. Walmart has incredible offers and superb customer service. Thus, you are assured of great offers and promotions to offer your customer. It puts you, as a seller, at rest because you know your buyer is in good hands.
4. Another amazing thing about dropshipping from Walmart is that it allows you to ship high-cost products. Not just high-cost products, heavy, fragile, and valuable products. You do not have to bother yourself about shipping these goods from the supplier to yourself before shipping to the buyer; Walmart provides direct access for you.
5. You also do not need to worry about shipping products to some locations that are not cost-effective for you. Walmart already takes upon itself the delivery process.
Walmart Dropshipping: Cons
1. When considering Walmart dropshipping, one thing to remember is that there are countless competitors. Like going to any other business, there are already several people who are already into it and have already established their names. You are just a newbie; hence, you have to put in so much work.
2. As a Walmart dropshipper, know that you do not get any recognition for your services. These are not your products. In fact, you are more or less serving as a middleman.
3. Do you plan to make so much money as a dropshipper? Think again. Compare the amount of energy you put into it and ask yourself if it deserves that amount you plan on making. Of course not. The bulk of the work is done by Walmart itself, isn't that why you considered it in the first place? To help you with the stress. Not to worry, though, you have just enough money to keep up with maintenance, advertisements, and other essentials. Dropshipping from Walmart does not, in any way, guarantee you of getting rich fast.
Useful Tips for Walmart Dropshipping
To make your dropshipping business work, you need to be serious about it. Be committed to making it work. Be intentional in making it work. You should be ready to put in all it takes, the time, the effort, the money, everything. This is the only way to guarantee success. Take your own images of the product. Do not just copy the product descriptions off Walmart.
Lastly, your Walmart dropshipping business may not succeed if you pick a product you are not interested in. You can't sell a physical fitness product if you are not into physical fitness yourself. How do you intend to convince your customers? How do you intend to answer all of their questions? To successfully be a Walmart dropshipper, pick a product that you are interested in.
Start Dropshipping from Walmart
1. Dropshipping from Walmart to eBay
After finding the best product to sell on eBay from Walmart, how do you go about this? You firstly have to upload the products to your store. This enables your customers to see the products via your online market. Add the product details, pictures, multimedia, and provide your customers with everything they need to know. If you do not have the time ad luxury to do this, you can as well hire an assistant to help you out. Also, keep in mind that you have to stay updated.
There are online platforms that keep you abreast of all happenings, including the changes in the price of your product. AutoDS allows you to update your product price anytime it changes from the supplier. It also does the job of calculating the shipping price for you. With an AutoDS Helper Chrome extension, you can link your eBay customer to Walmart, by adding their delivery addresses to Walmart.
2. Dropshipping from Walmart to Amazon
Amazon is another leading E-commerce platform. As a matter of fact, it is said to be the biggest online market in the world. After picking out your product and you have ticked all your checkboxes about this product, how do you go about shipping it from Walmart to your Amazon buyer? It's quite simple. Amazon program allows you to ship your product directly to your customers. Thus, you have no worries. Since Amazon also offers really fast services, you are assured that your customer is in good hands.
3. Dropshipping from Walmart to Shopify
Shopify is one of the largest E-commerce platforms in existence. It is very easy to operate and also highly secure. You can sell as many products as possible. In short, Shopify is one reliable way to build your online niche. Now, how do you go about dropshipping your products from Walmart to Shopify?
Interestingly, Shopify allows you to run a free trial of the platform. So, no worries. After creating your Shopify store, add your products to the store and take note of the processes mentioned under dropshipping from Walmart to eBay.
Also, it is important to note that dropshipping on Shopify does not cost as much as dropshipping on other online retail platforms.
One easy way to dropship on Shopify is to use a dropshipping tool, such as Oberlo or Printify. These apps allow you to easily find your supplier, which, in this case, is Walmart to deliver your products on time.
Dropshipping takes away the stress from you as an online vendor. This article provides all that you need to know about having Walmart as your dropshipping supplier, both the bad sides and the good sides. By taking the points listed here into consideration, you are good to start your Walmart dropshipping.
Bonus Tip: Start Dropshipping on Walmart
After all, many consumers buy products from Walmart because they consider Walmart’s offers are great deals. In comparison to dropshipping from Walmart, if your products on Walmart are more attractive than your competitors', you can easily reap more profits thanks to the massive traffic on Walmart.
It's recommended to work with a wholesale dropshipping supplier like GoTen.com, which offers 200,000+ profitable SKUs, free product recommendation, free membership, unbeatable discounts, fast and free delivery, 24/7 customer service, and so on. There is no denying that starting dropshipping on Walmart with a trustworthy wholesale dropshipping supplier is a better idea.