5pcs Health Safety Stainless Steel Professional Tattoo Needles Round Magnum 9RM
The tattoo needles are the indispensable tools for tattooing. They are made from high quality material, harmless to human health. This professional tattoo needles are fit for all sorts of tattoo machines. All of them are pre-sterilized and pre-made, convenient to liner and shader. It features fine lines and detailed work, the making effect is remarkable. Absolutely safe and healthy to the skin. The perfect choice for people who like tattooing!
1. It is made of high quality stainless steel
2. It is a must for a current or future needle
3. Each needle is individually packed in it's own factory,they are harmless to you health
4. Carefully designed, excellent for use
5. These tattoo needles will give you a satisfied tattoo
6. For optimum safety and quality, you can trust these 9RM tattoo needles which have been sterilized
7. Perfect for all sorts of tattoo machines
8. Suitable for professional use or home use
1. Condition: New
2. Type: Tattoo Needle
3. Model: 9RM
4. Material: 304 Medical Stainless steel
5. Total Length: 5.56" / 14.1cm
6. Needle Tip Length: 1.14" / 2.9cm
7. Bar Diameter: 0.04" / 0.1cm
8. Expiration Date: Two Years
9. Color: Silver
10. Weight: 0.46oz / 13g
5 x Tattoo Needles 9RM
This needle was sterile with EO.G, use only if package is undamaged
Cautions in Tattoo
1. Please confirm the instrument and supplies of tattoo shop are sterile. The tattoo artist should wear disposable gloves. It is advised to use the needles and machines made of stainless steel.
2. Please learn about the quality of tattoo pigments. Liquid plant pigments soaked in alcohol are used in modern tattooing instead of dyes and inks. The plant pigments extracted from natural plants can reduce infections after penetration into the skin.
3. How to protect yourself. Epinephrine can be used to clean the tattoo and stop bleeding in the tattooing process. To reduce infections and even skin rot after the tattoo is done, you have to clean the wound with warm water and keep it dry for one week.
4. Animal blood or vermilion can't be used in tattoos, and pigeon blood mixed vermilion may endanger your life